No products in the cart.
The Path Of Perfection English
When we see a book with a title like The Path of Perfection, we may react with a bit of common scepticism: “Oh, another book claiming to give all the answers. One more do-it-yourself enlightenment scheme.”
And certainly, it seems that such scepticism is justified nowadays. Our natural desire for ultimate meaning, happiness, enlightenment, liberation, and salvation has become the most exploited commodity of the twentieth century, creating what one contemporary theologian termed a disastrous “seduction of the spirit.“
The Path of Perfection
- The Path of Perfection explains the highest standard for human beings, the practice of the science of self-realization, bhakti-yoga.
- This book probes deeply the nature of consciousness, meditation, karma, death and reincarnation.
- Srila Prabhupada prescribes a simple process to purify the mind and elevate our consciousness.
- It not only assures readers inner peace but also has the power to change the chaotic trend of modern society.
- Ultimately he describes in detail the process of bhakti-yoga, by which one can easily purify the mind.
- We can elevate our consciousness to a state of ultimate peace and happiness.
The contemporary, thoughtful reader, weary of the many speculative, simplistic books cluttering the bookstore shelves, offering instant formulas for psychological or spiritual salvation, will find The Path of Perfection a welcome relief.
|Dimensions||20 × 13 × 1 cm|