No products in the cart.
- You cannot add "Raja Vidya – The King of Knowledge Hindi" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Raja Vidya – The King of Knowledge Marathi
“This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.”
Theoretical as well as Practical knowledge
Because Arjuna is not envious, Kṛṣṇa speaks this special knowledge to him. This is not only theoretical knowledge but also practical knowledge (vijñāna-sahitam).
Very pleasant to perform
Su-sukhaṁ kartum indicates that this knowledge is very happy and joyful to execute. And avyayam indicates that this knowledge is permanent.
Relationships are perverted reflections
In this material world, we have many relationships as father, mother, wife, or husband. Whatever relationship we find here is but a perverted reflection of the relationship we have with the Supreme Lord.
The function of time (Kala)
When the body is young, people care for it, always lavishing affection upon it and kissing it. But when it grows old, no one cares for it. This is the nature of the material world—even if a very good adjustment is made, it will in course of time be vanquished.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1: Raja-Vidya: The King of Knowledge
- 2: Knowledge Beyond Samsara
- 3: Knowledge of Krsna’s Energies
- 4: Knowledge by Way of the Mahatmas, Great Souls
- 5: Parampara: Knowledge Through Disciplic Succession
- 6: Knowledge of Krsna’s Appearances and Activities
- 7: Knowledge as Faith in Guru and surrender to Krsna
- 8: Action in Knowledge of Krsna
|Dimensions||42 × 1 × 900 cm|